How a Stranger Gave Me the Push I Needed To Go After My Dreams
I have wanted to start a podcast for a couple of years. I love listening to podcasts in my car or when I have down time. They provide me with inspiration every single day!
But every time I considered starting my own, I would say things to myself like:
- I don’t know how to start a podcast.
- I don’t have the equipment I need.
- I don’t know how to record a podcast.
- I don’t know how to upload it to Itunes.
- Dang. If I started a podcast, that would really mean I am putting myself out there and people will criticize me.
I had all of the reasons I couldn’t do it in my head.
Until one Monday morning…when a stranger intervened.
First, notice when you are giving yourself excuses related to why you can’t go after your goals and dreams. And then STEP IT UP!
Second, be that person, stranger, parent, friend, coach, or colleague that provides evidence to someone this week on why THEY can go after their dreams. Just like this stranger did for me.
Leave a Comment