Alan Stein, Jr. teaches proven strategies to improve organizational performance, create effective leadership, increase team cohesion and collaboration, and develop winning mindsets, rituals, and routines.
A successful business owner and veteran basketball performance coach, he spent 15 years working with the highest-performing athletes on the planet (including NBA superstars Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry, and Kobe Bryant).
In his corporate keynote programs and workshops, Alan reveals how to utilize the same approaches in business that elite athletes use to perform at a world-class level. He delivers practical lessons that can be implemented immediately.
His clients include American Express, Pepsi, Sabra, Starbucks, Reeds Jewelers, FDA, Omnicell, and numerous college athletic programs.
The strategies from Alan’s book, Raise Your Game: High Performance Secrets from the Best of the Best, are implemented by corporate teams and sports teams around the country. His inspirational words are featured on 12-foot mural outside the Penn State Football Training Center, so that players run past it on the way to practice every day.
In this podcast, Cindra and Alan talk:
- His lessons learned from watching Kobe Bryant and Steph Curry practice
- How self-awareness is “the hub” and a “habit”
- Ways to have an unwavering self-belief like Sarah Blakley and Jess Itzler
- How 50% of the time we aren’t thinking about what we are actually doing
- How arrogance prevents us from seeing our flaws
Reach Alan at @AlanSteinJr and Cindra at @Mentally_Strong on Twitter.