Developing Your Leadership SkillKit® with Liz Uram, Keynote Speaker and Corporate Trainer
Liz Uram is a nationally-recognized speaker and corporate trainer who works with leaders who want to make a bigger impact, get better results, and motivate others to do their best.
Whether she’s training onsite at a client location or speaking at a leadership conference, audiences get practical solutions to everyday leadership challenges they can apply in the real-world.
After 20 years of experience practicing, studying, and teaching leadership skills, she developed systems that work. In fact, she created the Leadership SkillKit® and packed it full of tools to help leaders get real results, real fast.
In this podcast, Liz and Cindra talk about:
- The 6 Most Basic Tools You Should Have in Your SkillKit
- Why Clear Expectations is at the Heart of Giving Feedback
- Her QQT Strategy for Giving Feedback
- Her Nickle and Dime Strategy
- Why Praising in Public is Important
You can find a full description of the Podcast at cindrakamphoff.com/liz.
You can reach Liz at http://lizuram.com/.