Josh Lifrak served as the Director of the Mental Skills Program for the Chicago Cubs from 2014 to 2019. His greatest passion is to help people discover their full potential. He has been a part of six national championship with the most recent being the 2016 World Series with the Chicago Cubs. Josh holds a Master’s degree in Exercise Science with a specialization in Sports Psychology from Ithaca College. He has been a leader in the mental training and mindfulness industry for the past fifteen years, and has helped many teams, individuals, and businesses reach peak performance. On his off-time Josh enjoys extreme sports, Yoga and meditation, and spending time with his family.
In this podcast, Josh and Cindra talk about:
• How mindset played a key factor in the Chicago Clubs winning the World Series in 2015
• Why all 3 types of thoughts have value – even the negative thoughts
• How to address thinking that doesn’t serve you
• Why reaching your goals is all about the process
• His recommendation related to how often we should meditate
• Why journaling is key to your success
You can find a full description of the Podcast at cindrakamphoff.com/joshlifrak.
You can find Josh at https://www.joshualifrak.com/.