Dr. Jermaine M. Davis is Founder & CEO of Jermaine M. Davis Seminars & Workshops, Inc., a personal and professional development company that creates customized presentations, learning resources, and educational materials. Top organizations such as 3M, Penn State, Best Buy, Caterpillar, Sam’s Club, Prudential, West Point Military Academy, and Enterprise Rent-A-Car regularly seek out Dr. Jermaine’s expertise.
As a teenager, Dr. Jermaine began studying principles of success, and with the encouragement of mentors and teachers, he enrolled in college. After earning a Bachelor’s Degree in Speech Communication from Elmhurst College, he became the first person in his family to graduate from college! He continued his education by earning a Master’s in Speech Communication from the University of Wisconsin-Superior and a Doctorate in Organizational Leadership from Argosy University.
Dr. Jermaine has authored and co-authored ten books on topics of academic success, diversity and inclusion, leadership.
You can find a full description of the Podcast and contact information for Jermaine at cindrakamphoff.com/jermaine.
In this interview, Jermaine and Cindra talk about:
– His lessons learned growing up in the Henry Horner Housing Projects in a single parent home
– What he learned from the death of his brother Greg
– Why honesty and vulnerabililty matters
– His C + R = Success or Failure formula
– How to build your SWVs
– 3 benefits of a crystal clear vision
– The differences between your PVGs – purpose, vision and goals
You can contact Jermaine at http://jermainedavis.com/ or on Twitter at @JermaineMDavis.