Win the Small Things Daily to Build Consistency with Ian Warner, Olympian and CEO of Kho Labs
Ian Warner is a Canadian track athlete specializing in the 100 meters. On June 30, 2012, he finished second behind his brother, Justin, in the 100 meters at the 2012 Nationals Track & Field Championships in Calgary to make his first Olympic team.
He is the founder of Kho Labs, which is a mobile technology that connects injured athletes with local health care providers. Ian is also a self-published author, an avid reader (he read 100 books in 2017), and runs a website called athleticcourage.com.
You can find a full description of the Podcast and contact information for Ian at cindrakamphoff.com/ianwarner
In this interview, Ian and Cindra talk about:
- His keys to success and making it to the Olympics
- Ian’s disappointment at the Olympic Games
- How his experiences with injury led him to develop a new APP for athletes
- Why we should approach everything with a long-term mindset
- And his recommendations after reading 100 books in 2017
We’d love to hear from you on Twitter – find Ian on Twitter at @Kho_Labs and Cindra @Mentally_Strong.