Performing Under Pressure with NY Times Bestselling Author, Dr. Hank Weisinger
A world-renowned psychologist and Author of several books including the recent New York Times Bestseller Performing Under Pressure, Dr. Hank Weisinger has also written several other books including Emotional Intelligence at Work, The Power of Positive Criticism, The Genius of Instinct, the New York Times Bestseller Nobody’s Perfect.
He has spent three decades helping individuals and organizations enhance their personal and work effectiveness through innovative applications of clinical, counseling, social, organizational, and evolutionary psychology. He is a popular blogger for PsychologyToday.com, Huffington Post, Execunet.com, and Lifehack.org.
In this interview, Hank discusses:
• What is pressure and when we experience it
• What is choking and why we choke under pressure
• How our natural tools inside our body help us deal with pressure
To help more people deal with pressure, Dr. Weisinger has transformed Performing Under Pressure into a state of the art empowering E-Course Workshop Experience.
As a listener, you can get $5 off the $97 price with the COUPON CODE: MINDSET
• Business Performing Under Pressure E-Course: https://hankweisingerphd.com/b2c/?ref=22
• Young Adult Performing Under Pressure E-Course: https://hankweisingerphd.com/students/?ref=22
You can find more information about Dr. Weisinger at www.hankweisingerphd.com and on Twitter @PressureTweets.