Aligning Purpose, Power and Possibilities with Catherine Palin-Brinkworth, CSP, Professional Speaker and CEO of Progress Performance International
As the founder and CEO of business growth consultancy, Progress Performance International, Catherine has spoken in 14 countries. She has trained and mentored many thousands of emerging leaders and business owners, including many professional speakers.
Catherine is a Certified Speaking Professional and Global Speaking Fellow. She is a Past National President, Member of the Hall of Fame and Life Member with the Professional Speakers Australia. She was also a President of the Global Speakers Federation.
Catherine speaks from her own rich life and business background sharing stories of survival and strategies for growth. She inspires, encourages and enables her audiences to rethink their world, expand their visions, and reach their goals and dreams.
To receive the Free Download: “Aligning Purpose, Power and Possibilities,” go to: http://www.catherinepalinbrinkworth.com/
In this interview, Catherine and Cindra talk about:
- How to make sure your vision and purpose still excite you
- Why it’s important o remember we have authority over ourselves
- The difference between a vision and purpose
- Why it’s important to ask ourselves “What are the possibilities?” and consider them from the parent, child, and adult perspectives
- The best advice she has ever received when she was diagnosed with cancer as a young age
Contact Catherine on Twitter @catherinepb and Cindra on Twitter at @Mentally_Strong.