In this interview, Brett Bartholomew, provides us a preview of his new book, Conscious Coaching: The Art and Science of Building Buy-In which achieved “Best Seller” and was ranked in the “Amazon Top 100 Books Overall.”
Brett Bartholomew is a strength and conditioning coach, author, consultant, and founder of the performance coaching and consulting company, Bartholomew Strength. His experience includes across 23 sports at levels ranging from youths to Olympians. He’s supported Super Bowl and World Series Champions, along with several professional fighters, including those competing in the UFC.
Topics we discuss in this episode include:
- The difference between exposure and experience
- 3 things world-class athletes do differently
- Ways that he had dealt with critics and how he helps his clients do the same
- 3 stages of internal identification (reflection, inspection, and progression or questioning who you are, examining who you are, and owning who you are)
- How to own who you are
- His journey to get out there with your message
You can find Brett and more information about his book at ConsciousCoachingBook.com
You can also find Brett on Twitter and Instagram at @Coach_BrettB.