Brad Stulberg (@Bstulberg) researches, writes, coaches, and speaks on health, human performance, and well-being. His books are Peak Performance and The Passion Paradox. They have sold more than 200,000 copies and been translated into more than 15 languages.
His essays and articles have appeared in The New York Times, Wired, New York Magazine, Forbes, Sports Illustrated, and other national and international outlets. He also writes the popular Do It Better column for Outside Magazine. In his coaching practice, he works with executives, entrepreneurs, physicians, and athletes. He is also co-creator of The Growth Equation, an online platform dedicated to the understanding and practice of performance and well-being.
In this podcast, Cindra and Brad talk:
- How passion can be a gift and a curse
- Ways to follow your passion
- His equation “Stress + rest = growth”
- What is a mastery mindset
- How thinking about failure can improve performance
- Why 60% of breakthrough ideas come not when you are working on it!