June 16, 2016
Andy Murphy, the host of the popular podcast Mindset by Design, shares that the best of the best are great problem solvers and make decisions fast. They are searching for flow, happiness, trust and calmness. He talks about his training in NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming) and the importance of how our conscious and unconscious mind impacts us every day. Andy talks about how we don’t have to believe everything we think, and when we fail, we should use it as feedback. Towards the end of the interview, he discusses how we should build the behaviors that we want to become already. He quotes Bruce Lee at the end of the interview: “I don’t fear the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times” emphasizing that the consistency and the basics work every time. To contact Andy and to learn about his work, visit: www.mindsetbydesign.co or send him a tweet at @AndyMurphyTV.
- The best of the best are searching for flow, happiness, trust and calmness.@AndyMurphyTV via @Mentally_Strong
- The best make decisions fast, take actions rapidly, & constantly look to solve the problem. @AndyMurphyTV via @Mentally_Strong
- The belief that you can achieve it is the difference that makes the difference. @AndyMurphyTV via @Mentally_Strong
- Build the behaviors of the person you want to become.@AndyMurphyTV via @Mentally_Strong
- Success is all about consistency and sticking with the basics. Be the man that has practiced 1 kick 10,000 times.@AndyMurphyTV via @Mentally_Strong
- It’s all perfect. Everything has lead you to where you are right now. @AndyMurphyTV via @Mentally_Strong